Interested in setting up and administering webshops?
Do you have an eye for detail and technical prowess?Do you have a first professional experience and are looking to expand your knowledge? Are you interested in setting up and customizing webshops based on the Magento platform? Do you take pride in rolling out new and attractive webshops? Let’s clear a desk for you!
What we could mean to you
Being an eCommerce Administrator gives you the opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge development team with international appeal. In due time you will be able to administer existing shops and set up new shops for our international clients and innovate your own work progress to get things done. We have a host of international clients that can't wait to get to work with you and we're on the lookout for technical profiles to help us build our eCommerce solution for the future.
What we'd love you to add to the team
- You have a degree in Communication, Marketing, Statistics, IT or similar by experience
- A first experience with / strong interest in the Magento platform is a big plus
- You have experience with administering webshops and configuring back-end settings
- You have heard of Version Control Systems (Git) or are willing to learn how to use them
- You have an incredible eye for detail and the ability to easily switch between projects
- You have a get-things-done mentality and want to take that next step in the rollout of eCommerce platforms
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS or are willing to learn these technologies
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and / or LibreOffice is a definite plus
- You are motivated with strong analytical skills and follow the latest technology updates & trends in eCommerce
What you can expect from us
- A great chair and an even bigger screen
- A good location near public transport & highway
- Regular technical Magento trainings
- A monthly donation on your account to show our gratitude
- A group of motivated colleagues that help each other out
- A whole range of challenging projects
- Beers to start the weekend. Obviously.