Digital Project Manager
For our Headquarters in Mechelen we are looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead the deployment and support of our ecommerce platforms on behalf of our customers.
As the Digital Project Manager, you are responsible for scoping, scheduling and managing multiple eCommerce projects and act as the go between the developer teams and the business.
The Digital Project Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
Main responsibilities & key accountabilities
Strategy and Leadership: strategic narrative
Simultaneously manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes with a global, cross-functional team using Agile development principles.
Manage the Setup, Rollout and Operational Support of B2B eCommerce Platforms
Ensure our eCommerce platforms remain easy to support by gathering and challenging customer requirements
Actively contribute to the standardization of our platforms taking into account customer and business needs versus platform possibilities and constraints
Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
Perform requirement analysis and prepare specification document.
Conduct daily/weekly/monthly status meetings with clients and project teams.
Perform risk analysis and identify issues during the project life cycle.
Manage all project tasks and communication with the project team.
Work as a team player with ability to lead a cross-functional project team.
Being the SPOC, internally as well as externally.
Assist in preparing project proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize work items, create cost estimates, and create a project schedule.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Digital Project Management Experience, IT or Development
- Experience with the Magento commerce platforms preferred.
- Familiarity working with development and design teams and understanding of more development focused projects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading software development projects within a technical environment.
- Experience with css, html, integration, user testing
- Experience with Scrum, working in Agile teams
- Ability to manage and maintain client relationships.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Experience and capacity to interact directly with executive level customers on project strategy and explain how technical projects work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Technical knowledge of various technologies, such as: .NET, PHP, and Internet standards such as HTML, XML, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree is preferred.