Azure Integration Engineer
Overall Objectives Of The Role
To expand our team, we are currently looking for a .Net developer with a few years of experience who is interested in becoming an Azure integration engineer.
As the Integration Engineer you will participate in the implementation of integration between different internal and cloud-based solutions.
You will gain expert knowledge in all aspects of systems integration and actively work towards building a robust and future-proof integration platform
You work in coordination with the functional domain specialists, application developers and business to build the integration flows necessary.
You gain insights in the business processes of the different software packages that need to be integrated
You will implement and move interfaces according to the functional specifications:
- Integration of internal applications
- Integration of customer facing and partner applications
- Participate in the end to end testing
- Provide operational support, identify and escalate problems
You actively work on the innovation of the integration platform including cloud integration capabilities and API management
You respect the standards, guidelines, priorities and deadlines set by the Project coordinator
You ensure communication and documentation within the team
The Technical Environment Will Be:
- Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Integration Account)
- XSLT/XPATH, XML/XSD, JSON/REST/API
- Previous experience with Magento or MS Dynamics is an asset
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in ICT
- You have experience as a .NET Developer.
- Experience with Logic Apps, Flow, Event grid, Azure and MS Dynamics 365 is a great asset.
- You can work independently and collaborate successfully with various teams (internal and external)
- You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset